How to think in Science by Jong Bhak
How to think in Science and as a scientist.
0. Be free. (freedom gets you the most creative, unlimited and fast thoughts. Be a freethinker)
1. Be independent.
2. Be critical
2.1. Don't be delinquent, though.
3. Be factual
4. Be logical
5. Don't be dogmatic. (avoid religious ways of thinking)
6. Share your thoughts openfreely.
7. Be fair (don't put your political and self-enhancing calculative aspects in thinking)
8. Use English (as it is the most widely used language)
Go back to Learn action Learn